Saturday, September 29, 2012

Swiss Days

This is Teresa and me.

We spent the whole entire weekend together.... trying to be saleswomen...

We decided to participate in the Santa Clara Swiss Days by making some crafts to sell.  
We thought it was a great idea.

Teresa made "watch me grow" boards where you can measure your kids as they grow up.  
I made menu-boards to plan your weekly meals on.


The first few hours, I didn't sell a single craft.
Selling stuff is hard work.
I started to get nervous and even said a silent prayer.  

I set a goal of how many I wanted to sell,
and the weekend slowly came to an end.
Within the last hour, I met and then exceeded that goal!
We didn't sell everything we took, but we did walk away with some good cash in our pockets :)

Although I'm not sure if I'll participate in Santa Clara Swiss Days again, I had a great time!  
This was an experience I will never forget.
Thanks Teresa!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on exceeding your goal! Those boards are absolutely adorable and SUCH a great idea! I'm surprised they didn't sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica :) You're so sweet. Thanks for all your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete