Who would have thought sharing our news through social media would be so stressful!
Nick and I kept discussing what we wanted to do to inform EVERYONE that we are going to be parents, and we couldn't come up with anything that was fun, cute, and not something you've seen before.... if we ever think of something good I'll put it on facebook!
Truth is, we are thrilled to have a baby! Don't let the lack of announcement fool you!
Public belly rub count total: 2
YAY!!!!! So so cute! I love it and I LOVE your little bump. So so so exciting! You're going to be great parents! Miss you friend! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks Kels :) We're excited! Miss you too!!!
DeleteI have been waiting to tell you congrats until you made it official via your blog :). So excited and happy for the both of you!!
ReplyDeleteCrystal! Thank you! We need to get together with you two again soon!
DeleteHeath! I am beyond excited for you! Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Merk! We still need to meet up ASAP - especially before you two leave southern Utah!
DeleteADORABLE... you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAwe Leis, thanks! I still feel bad about when you called... Ill blame my hormones?! Haha
DeleteQuinn and I are so happy for you guys! Hooray for a Shober baby!
ReplyDeleteThanks Leslie! :) I'm glad we can stay in touch with Facebook and blogs living so far away!
DeleteYay!! How exciting for you guys!! Your baby bump is absolutely adorable!! I hope you are feeling well! And I love that you put a public belly rub count up, haha!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd exciting for you Miss Rio! I hope you are feeling good too :) kind of creeps me out that people have already touched my tummy... Haha
DeleteCongratulations you guys!! I'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! You will have to drop by the office if you are ever in the area!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So exciting for you!!
ReplyDelete