Nick had a birthday on February 19th!
We headed up to Salt Lake for the long weekend.
We sure seem to stay busy when we travel, and this was no exception!
Nick was definitely spoiled for his birthday - gift cards, cash, Terry Fator tickets, and little gifts to keep him excited for his new job and our upcoming trip to China.
I forgot to take our camera to Salt Lake, so I have only one picture to document Nick's 24th birthday :( but we did have fun!
We also helped paint the bathroom at Nick's parents house for his mom's 50th birthday.
Linda wanted thick stripes, so here's what we did!
She also bought a new vanity, light, mirror, shower curtain, etc. What a fun little remodel!
We had a great weekend with the Shobers :)
I'm so lucky to have such great inlaws!


No comments:
Post a Comment