We exchanged gifts and hung out for a while before Nick started a long night of homework! We stayed up until midnightish (I think Nick was up even later....) to get everything done. I started making a bag for my old roommate since Nick was up anyway! Here's the finished product :)
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day was a busy busy day for us this year! Nick took me to dinner at the Garden House - SO YUMMY!!! The restaurant was packed - but we got our delicious food quick and were even done eating before we'd been there an hour! 
We exchanged gifts and hung out for a while before Nick started a long night of homework! We stayed up until midnightish (I think Nick was up even later....) to get everything done. I started making a bag for my old roommate since Nick was up anyway! Here's the finished product :)
We exchanged gifts and hung out for a while before Nick started a long night of homework! We stayed up until midnightish (I think Nick was up even later....) to get everything done. I started making a bag for my old roommate since Nick was up anyway! Here's the finished product :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment