Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweethearts!

Our married stake held a Sweethearts dance Friday. I wasn't sure if we were going to go because we had a few things going on, but I found out it was a date when I came home on Tuesday!

Here's what I found.....





Nick is so funny! Cute, slightly cheesy, but super fun! So, just like in high school, if you get asked to a dance you have to answer your date back!





The fish that was swimming in our sink relocated to our bamboo for a couple days. He started to swim a little slow, so we decided to release him so we wouldn't have to know if he died or not.


(The red valance in this photo is one of my most recent and FAVORITE crafts I've made.)

We did get pictures taken at the dance (we won't get them for a couple weeks though). Here are a few from our camera!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how he asked you. You two are adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete