So, we've seriously got some great friends! Nick was doing homework on Friday night (I know right....) so I told him I'd run to the store to get a few things I needed to make a cake for his birthday. While I was at the store I saw our cute friends Trevor and Cassie Walker in the dairy section. We had dinner plans for Sunday and we chatted for a bit to figure out what Nick and I could contribute. (sidenote... these two are the ones that make cakes! We made a couple ornament cakes with them over Christmas break and they make wedding cakes too) Anyway, while chatting in Walmart, Trevor asked if they could make Nick a birthday cake for dessert on Sunday. We brainstormed for a bit and I honestly was not coming up with any good ideas for a birthday cake for Nick.... These two are great though and they came up with a super cute idea!

Nick is really good at math.... so they made a really long math problem that equaled 23 and put doodles on the bottom with "Nick's favorite things" according to his wife....
Anyway, we loved it! Happy Birthday party #2 - especially since my parents came by with gifts Sunday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment