Tuesday, March 11, 2014

February - Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

*I do realize it's the middle of March and I just finished my February book.... I'll just have to pick a short "March" book :)

I'm a huge fan of the Pioneer Woman.  Her cooking show always makes my mouth water and she is such a clever blogger.  My mom recommended her book to me, and I'm so glad she did!


The Pioneer Woman, Ree, started blogging about when she and her husband first met, and she ended up writing a book about their love story.  It was SO cute!  She is an excellent writer, and her book had me smiling nearly the entire way through.  Reading about Ree and "Marlboro Man" dating cracked me up and it made me think back on when I first met Nick.  This is one of those books that I literally could not put down! 

2 comments: