** This was supposed to be posted BEFORE Christmas.... Oops :/
December has gone by so quick because Thanksgiving was so late this year! Here are a few of the ways we celebrated Christmas this year.
We prepped Christmas cards the week of Thanksgiving so we could get them out early.
Linda took some adorable pictures for us and the picture with Maylee's cute face was what made it special!
Linda took some adorable pictures for us and the picture with Maylee's cute face was what made it special!
We started our celebrating by watching Santa fly into City Creek! It was a cold night, but City Creek knows how to throw a good party. Maylee's snowsuit came out and it was definitely needed!
We pulled out the Christmas tree and got it set up at the condo! I also ordered stockings (I made some in the past, but I never loved them... I decided to just buy some so I wouldn't want to make new ones every year). We've got the Christmas cards we received hanging up for us to enjoy. And we've got a Christmas scented soap at the kitchen sink! If that doesn't shout Christmas I'm not sure what does!
I made fudge.... And it was so good! I used this foolproof recipe.
Nick dressed up as Santa and Linda took more pictures of little May. So adorable!
We went shopping once Nick was done with school and the snowsuit came out again
❤️ This girl is just so darn cute!
We went with A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theatre with the Shobers. It's always fun to go to plays there with their fun theatre. We didn't take any pictures but we had fun. And Maylee got to hang with Tyler and Angela while we were gone.
We went to a Christmas sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Arena the other night where Kurt Bestor performed. It was packed! Maylee loved it and we were all pretty entertained :)
I made this little gem as a surprise for Nick!
This little elf has brought lots of laughs the last couple days!
We went to see the lights at Temple Square with my parents and Tyler and Angela. It was fun! We also went to see the giant gingerbread house at the Grand America. Just a few more of the Christmas musts!
Last Friday we had our last family party at Bob and Linda's house.
They're moving to a new house Christmas is a little chaotic for them this year.
Last Saturday we attended the Hussey family party and it was packed this year! Over 70 people came and we were able to catch up with some of our family. Santa came and the kids were loving it.
Saturday evening my parents took is to the Piano Guys concert at the energy solutions arena. They were definitely entertaining and we all loved it! Maylee came and I was a little nervous, but the loudest thing she did was burp during a quiet second so it was successful! So so fun!
Yesterday we followed a 20ish year tradition by going to Music and the Spoken Word. We've gone every year the Sunday before Christmas for as long as I can remember.
Somehow we caught this precious moment on camera ❤️
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at the Shobers
And we talked to Mitch in the afternoon!
We had a wonderful Christmas and are so glad we could spend time with the people who matter most!




















No comments:
Post a Comment