January
We began 2013 by getting iPhones... and that was a big change to move from our "dumb" phones to accessing email, getting directions, and browsing the internet all from our cell phones.
We also started telling our friends that we were going to have a baby!
{the bump popped mid-January}
We also started telling our friends that we were going to have a baby!
February
The month started off with us finding out we were having a girl! WAHOO!
We also took such a fun trip with both sets of parents. Tropical vacations during the cold Utah months are the best - I'm sure Costa Rica is going to see us again :)
The month started off with us finding out we were having a girl! WAHOO!
We also took such a fun trip with both sets of parents. Tropical vacations during the cold Utah months are the best - I'm sure Costa Rica is going to see us again :)
March
Nothing too exciting occurred in March, but we did travel out to Roosevelt to spend the weekend with my parents. All 4 of us were driving out together and we had an encounter with a deer....
luckily the only damage to the car was a missing rear view mirror!
luckily the only damage to the car was a missing rear view mirror!
April
We celebrated Grandma Hussey's 80th birthday!
I can only hope we'll be as lively as our grandparents when we're their age :)
We also went to a Train concert!
I can only hope we'll be as lively as our grandparents when we're their age :)
We also went to a Train concert!
May
We celebrated the end of school work for me! It felt so good to finish up my master's degree.
June
It's obvious that our favorite memory from June would be the arrival of little miss Maylee.
Mid-June we found out that she was going to be a June baby rather than July!
It's obvious that our favorite memory from June would be the arrival of little miss Maylee.
Mid-June we found out that she was going to be a June baby rather than July!
July
August
I went back to work to train my replacement - and we said "goodbye" to Cedar City.
Nick and I met at SUU in 2006, so it'd been home to us for a long time -
surprisingly it wasn't THAT hard to leave, but we definitely miss our friends that are still there!
{this lucky gal hung out with her grandma's while I was working}
Nick and I met at SUU in 2006, so it'd been home to us for a long time -
surprisingly it wasn't THAT hard to leave, but we definitely miss our friends that are still there!
{this lucky gal hung out with her grandma's while I was working}
September
October
Maylee experienced her first college football game -
we're not necessarily BYU fans, but we scored some good seats and couldn't say no!
we're not necessarily BYU fans, but we scored some good seats and couldn't say no!
November
Bree, Linda, and I took a quick trip to California. I was able to go visit my Aunt and Uncle and we all spent some time with the Bello's, Bob and Linda's good friends.
December
Our December was filled with celebrating Christmas and spending time with our families.
Our December was filled with celebrating Christmas and spending time with our families.
What a wonderful year we've had -
we have lots of goals and plans for 2014,
but our biggest priority is to make time for family and take more pictures of all the fun things we do!












No comments:
Post a Comment