Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We have had a busy couple of weeks! 
 A week before Christmas we headed up to Salt Lake to spend the weekend with our families. 
We went to see the lights at Temple Square Friday night. 
All the Archuletta fans were there so it was pretty crowded!

Saturday we went to the annual Hussey Family Christmas Party (no pictures...) 
and made gingerbread houses with Nick's family.

The tradition started last year - in pairs, we are supposed to make a gingerbread house using all the pieces provided for us (we made the gingerbread pieces over Thanksgiving). 
That's pretty much the only rule.... we toyed with making other rules, but I think that's the only "official" one.
SWAT

up!

The Wizard of Oz 


We also went to the Shober (Meik) family party in Midway.

Monday my coworker Brandi and I showed up at work looking like we coordinated our outfits! 
It was awkward - so we decided to take this awkward picture!

Wednesday we headed out to Roosevelt - my parents thought we were coming on Thursday, but we decided to surprise them and come a day early! 
It was fun to show up on the doorstep and ring the doorbell!

Thursday we headed to the Homestead and went snowmobiling Friday. It was a blast!

Christmas morning Nick and I woke up to my family singing "Dominic the Christmas Donkey" a season favorite from the syrius radio Christmas station. Hilarious!

Before we headed back to Cedar City, we took a family photo!

We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family! 
Can't wait for two more days off this week for new years -

2 comments:

  1. looks like you guys are always busy and always having fun! I love it.... Sorry we didn't end up seeing each other in Roosevelt, but we'll be seeing each other soon- I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like you guys had so much fun. I LOVE how creative the gingerbread houses are. Good job.

    ReplyDelete