She did great! She didn't give us BIG smiles, but she cooperated and we got a few cute photos. Here are a couple that I snapped.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Easter Pictures
I've probably mentioned this before, but Linda has tried to take pictures of Maylee every month this year (we missed March and I think we skipped over August or November or some month last year....). It's been so fun to make a little plan of what we can dress her in and where to do her pictures. Last night we went to Temple Square to take a few pictures outside by the flowers. Maylee was wearing her Easter dress and she looked really cute! As it goes sometimes with babies, her mood was up in the air because she didn't nap much yesterday....
She did great! She didn't give us BIG smiles, but she cooperated and we got a few cute photos. Here are a couple that I snapped.
We tried to do a few with Maylee's friend, Ivie, but Maylee had had enough by that point!
She did great! She didn't give us BIG smiles, but she cooperated and we got a few cute photos. Here are a couple that I snapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather I just love these! Ha I loved the post about you trying to take her 9 month pictures, can't wait till Paisley gets to that stage!
ReplyDeleteThanks Camille! It's so funny how quick they become mobile.... One day she wasn't crawling and the next she got across the room when I stepped out for a few seconds. CRAZY. Get ready for it :)
DeleteWhy you do dis to me? It's like you think I can handle it, or something.
ReplyDeleteHaha Lola, you are so funny! We need to get together again soon!
Delete