but the time has come for us to move to our own place. We were lucky to find a cute little duplex in Millcreek and will be moving in the next few weeks. It will be fun to be closer to Nick's work and we might even occasionally get to see him during his lunch. Moving is always a big project, but we are excited to pull out our furniture and get reacquainted with it! It's going to be a few crazy weeks with the move, Nick graduating with his Master's, and me picking up some part time work with my old job. Change is good! I'm trying to instill that in my mind so I'll remember it over the next few weeks/months....
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Changes Heading Our Way
For the past 9+ months we've been living right in the heart of downtown Salt Lake. We have had so much fun being close to City Creek and Temple Square, and we're so lucky that my parents were willing to let us live in invade their condo :) It's been SO nice to have everything so accessible to us - a grocery store just a short walk away, the mall to wander and window shop, fun places so close to go to exercise, a REALLY nice location and place to live in.... I could carry on for a long time about how much fun we've had the past 3/4 year as a family. We have loved every second of being here.....
but the time has come for us to move to our own place. We were lucky to find a cute little duplex in Millcreek and will be moving in the next few weeks. It will be fun to be closer to Nick's work and we might even occasionally get to see him during his lunch. Moving is always a big project, but we are excited to pull out our furniture and get reacquainted with it! It's going to be a few crazy weeks with the move, Nick graduating with his Master's, and me picking up some part time work with my old job. Change is good! I'm trying to instill that in my mind so I'll remember it over the next few weeks/months....
but the time has come for us to move to our own place. We were lucky to find a cute little duplex in Millcreek and will be moving in the next few weeks. It will be fun to be closer to Nick's work and we might even occasionally get to see him during his lunch. Moving is always a big project, but we are excited to pull out our furniture and get reacquainted with it! It's going to be a few crazy weeks with the move, Nick graduating with his Master's, and me picking up some part time work with my old job. Change is good! I'm trying to instill that in my mind so I'll remember it over the next few weeks/months....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you found a place! Part time work huh?? We need to chat and catch up!
ReplyDeleteYou decided to take the job, and found a place to move. We need to catch up I feel so behind on your life. So glad all is going well!
ReplyDelete