I didn't mention a few weeks ago that there was more to our Fall vacation ...
While in California, we decided to spend our last day at the Price is Right.
Nick and I must either be REALLY BORING or REALLY GOOD LUCK because our friends always get on when we go to game shows with them! (Okay, we really just have awesome friends!!!)
Our friend Lindsay rocked it playing Punch-A-Bunch! I found the video on YouTube, check her out :)
While in California, we decided to spend our last day at the Price is Right.
Nick and I must either be REALLY BORING or REALLY GOOD LUCK because our friends always get on when we go to game shows with them! (Okay, we really just have awesome friends!!!)
Our friend Lindsay rocked it playing Punch-A-Bunch! I found the video on YouTube, check her out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment