Thursday, March 10, 2016

Boston - 4 Months

Another month has come and gone and our baby is getting SO BIG!  It's crazy how fast an infant changes.... We just love having him in our family!  It's been a fun experience to have a boy and a girl, just like in both of our families.  When I was pregnant I kept thinking I was having another girl (since I'd only known what it was like to be pregnant with a girl) but I am so grateful to have a smiley, handsome little guy in our family!





At 4 months Boston.....
-Is SO smiley and laughs a ton!  All you have to do is look at him and you'll get a gummy grin :)
-Loves to "play" with toys.
-Sucks on his fists all the time (and gave himself a hicky on one of his wrist rolls).
-Eats every 3 hours still.... and has to be woken up to eat often.  He takes a bottle great when he needs to, but is picky about what bottle he likes (lansinoh brand) and he typically eats around 4 ounces.
-DROOLS.
-Weighs 15 pounds 6 ounces and is 25.5 inches long.  He looks so big!  And has tons of rolls.  I love it!
-Sleeps pretty good.... but is still getting up once in the night for the most part.
-Loves to sit in his bumbo.
-Likes being held but hates the baby carrier we have.
-Continues to LOVE Maylee - she makes him laugh really hard.
-Enjoys bath time and needs baths often - he drools and occasionally spits up and brews some good neck cheese.

We love out little Boston so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment