Friday, May 8, 2015

Maylee 22/23 Months

I can't believe how fast time is flying with Maylee - she'll be 2 before we know it and I can't believe it. She keeps Nick and I laughing all the time and is such a fun addition to our family! Her vocabulary has exploded, and she now loves to show off how many words she knows.




I can't believe how fast time is flying with Maylee - she'll be 2 before we know it and I can't believe it. She keeps Nick and I laughing all the time and is such a fun addition to our family! Her vocabulary has exploded, and she now loves to show off how many words she knows.

A few of her favorite things:
Acknowledging people's moles
Reading Knuffle Bunny by herself (flipping pages to a paperback)
Wearing shoes that aren't hers
Pupm (the stuffed puppy is still named Pupm)
Cottage cheese
Eggs (boiled or scrambled)
Blackberries
Coloring
Pushing around anything with wheels (strollers, shopping carts, you name it)
Running down hills (grass or concrete - freaks me out!)
Washing her hands with bubbles (foaming soap) - she reminds me every time they can hurt her eyes
Story Time at the library
Pounding on the piano
The fountains at City Creek
Making "cake" in her kitchen
Jumping in her crib
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Green Smoothies
Playing with the "watey" outside



No comments:

Post a Comment