Sunday, May 5, 2013

GRADUATION!

What a fun weekend we just had :)
Tyler graduated with his pharmacy degree and I graduated with my MPA. 
It feels good to know that I'm never going back to school again...
We were able to go up to Tyler's graduation on Friday and it was pretty cool to see him complete such an awesome program.
That night, Linda took some great pictures of us in our "flattering" graduation regalia...
What an exciting time!






I'm so grateful for Nick and his encouragement to finish my degree quicker than I originally planned.
We had a long semester, but it's over and we made it!
I'm not sure that I would have been excited to complete it all if I didn't have Nick cheering me on!
And a big thanks to our families for all of their support -
We are so grateful for all you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment