I have not been a good blogger lately - my biggest reason for having a blog is that this is a type of journal for us. I have never been good at keeping a journal, and it helps to be have pictures with a post.
The last few weeks have been CRAZY! Nick is trying to stay afloat with his schoolwork and I have been traveling for work. We haven't seen much of each other these past two weeks, so our upcoming Thanksgiving break is much needed!
When I came back from spending 3 days in Salt Lake last week, this was waiting for me :)

I have such a cute husband!
Last weekend we were able to do a couple of really fun things -
1. We went to a Harry Potter party thrown by our friends Kirk and Kelli
The last few weeks have been CRAZY! Nick is trying to stay afloat with his schoolwork and I have been traveling for work. We haven't seen much of each other these past two weeks, so our upcoming Thanksgiving break is much needed!
When I came back from spending 3 days in Salt Lake last week, this was waiting for me :)
I have such a cute husband!
Last weekend we were able to do a couple of really fun things -
1. We went to a Harry Potter party thrown by our friends Kirk and Kelli

No comments:
Post a Comment