Hot Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients
2 sticks room temperature butter
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/4 cups flour
4 packages Hot Chocolate Mix (not sugar free)
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup each white, milk, and semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions
Cream together both sugars and the butter until light and fluffy. In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips to the cookie dough. (I tried using my KitchenAid for this part and it was painful to watch. I just stir the chips in by hand because I don't want to work my KitchenAid too hard!) Chill the dough for an hour (or don't if you don't have time). Bake them in a preheated 350 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
These cookies do not disappoint!
A friend shared this recipe with me and I seriously can't get enough. She found the recipe here.
No comments:
Post a Comment